Today is Earth Day!
It’s a day of awareness of all things “green” and it can be a great time to try out something green for around your house. I wasn’t planning on this post, but I kept finding such great deals on green stuff that I had to share them. So here’s my top list of the best Earth Day deals!
Spoonk Acupressure Mats…I’m addicted to mine and use it everyday. I HIGHLY recommend the organic one. The price is amazing for this mat…(47% off) $36…normally $60 …today only!
- Conscious Boxes: On Totsy and Plum District today for half off a 3-month subscription of food and home goods. Been dying to try this one for several months and I finally bit the bullet and snagged the voucher. I can’t wait to get my first box in the mail! (Update on this…after 3 months of getting my Conscious Boxes in the mail, I LOVED them!)
- Great Cash Back Deals on FatWallet. My fave is $10 off $25 at Origins.
- Kids Organic Sleepwear & HAPE Eco-Collection: Starts at 8pm central on Totsy. Featuring Agabang, PB Couture and New Jammies. Our kids have Agabang and New Jammies and we love them both…super cute and I would recommend them as great organic PJ’s. I’m setting an alarm to check back when the sale starts later tonight. We also have a few HAPE toys and love them. They make terrific gifts for kid b-day parties!
- 25% off Lunch Bots: Perfect for packing healthy lunches for grown ups or kids.
- TONS of Earth Day Deals on Zulily! There are too many to list them all…a few are: Make Love, Not Trash, lots of organic apparel for babys, kids and moms, including maternity. Also, eco-friendly shoes, eco-friendly bath sale, AMAZING outdoor sale with greenhouses, rain barrels, compost bins and lots more…the greenhouses are absolutely drool-worthy…one of my “wish-list” items!
- Eco-Chic Nursery: If you’re shopping for nursery stuff, this is the sale for you! Possibly the CUTEST nursery furniture ever…I especially love the toy boxes, but there are cribs, Nook mattresses, changing tables and more. Completely adorable!
- 4 Great Sales on PlumDistrict: $30 for $60 Clean Couture Eco-Friendly Home & Body Care, Melissa & Doug toys, $20 for $40 for Babo botanicals skincare for
kids, and Conscious boxes. We use Babo botanicals and love them! Plus you can buy 2 vouchers for Babo and you get an additional 20% off the second deal so the second voucher ends up being $16 for $40…AWESOME DEAL for a great product!
- Non-toxic kids toys at Little Rue, including MiYim, books and adorable wooden puzzles.
- Great eco-kitchen deals…yoga sale, reuseable lunch items, earth pans and refurbished kitchen appliances. We got a refurb coffee grinder here over a year ago for a great deal and it was like new…no problems. This is my go-to for high-end refurb appliances. I love buying refurbished b/c it keeps an appliance out of the landfill and is cheaper than buying a brand new one. Plus whatever was going to go wrong on the product already has and the problem has been fixed.